My BATs disappeared?

I have been waiting for the payment since November 7th, this is the first time it takes too long, will the payment actually arrive to my verified Uphold account this month?, Or simply this month there will be no payments?

1 Like

October payments have finished already.

Post a screenshot of your Brave Rewards screen?

There is no point in taking a screenshot, on November 7 the sign that says “40 BAT enters the payment process in 1 day” disappeared on the 7th, so I assumed that I would have the money no later than November 8 or 9 in my account uphold, well gg, bye 40 BAT

1 Like

A similar thing happened to mine where it said my October payment was around 5 or 7 BAT cannot remember the full number but now says nothing and it there is no record of it either in the summary or my Gemini account. My ticket is October rewards missing never got deposited

40 BAT? Are you a creator?

I am not a content creator, I work with 2 profiles, in one profile I did 25 BAT and in my other profile I did 31 BAT, a total of 55 in the entire month of October.
BUT, before the payment date I linked my youtube account with the brave account, but I only did it to see if it worked (there were no donations or anything), will that have affected the normal payment or has nothing to do with it?

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

2 Likes