My rewards not showing?

Hello,
I had 3+ BAT Rewards in the browser, Uphold did not go to my wallet and 3BAT was reset, leaving a figure like 0.370 BAT.

It does not appear on past transactions or pending transfers. Anyone experiencing this problem?

1 Like

Im new to the brave and have been using it past 15days or something. Till 31st march i had 2BAT in estimated earnings with " Next payment Date April 8th" But now on 1st of april its all gone. I didn’t get my payment and my estimated earning is 0.553 BAT dating from april 1-30 (next payment May 8) can you tell me what it is? Please

exactly that happend to me and i dont know why!

are you a new user too? What im hoping is that brave sends me the payment on 8th april like it showed me before and it gets added to the balance.
Maybe brave only shows statement from month to month. Thats my guess

yes im new user i started before 1-2 weeks. I connect my account to gemini wallet but i dont know my rewards will go there !!

What was your estimated date for payment? 8th of april? If yes then lets wait till then or hope someone resolves the problem

yes it was 8th of april

1 Like

Hey guys, just relax, your BAT`s are safe.
They will process all the payments within the next week or so.
If your have a verified wallet it will be transfered automatic to your account within the next week or two.
Unverified wallets should be able to claim them after the process is complete.

The reason they have disappeared now is because the month has ended. And you now have another fresh month to earn BAT :slight_smile:

Enjoy!

1 Like

Hello thank you for putting us at ease with your information. I have one more question please dont mind.
I’m new to brave but i already did verify my uphold account and connected my brave acc in it. Still it shows me the same "verify wallet "
And everytime i click on it, it takes me to uphold to the authenticate page then does nothing and loops me back to the page i was in. Is that normal?

Your welcome.
When it comes to Uphold I face a similar problem too, sadly.
I`m stuck at creating an Uphold account, and have yet to figure this out.
Will let you know if I find something out.

1 Like

What is the alternative for uphold? Gemini?

I use Gemini on the computer and it works flawlessly.
On my Android phone I only have the Uphold option,
so I`m unverified there for now.

1 Like

Hi Gartneren, thanks for the assurance. just need to wait then.

2 Likes

Thanks for writing in.

When a new month begins, the display value of the current earnings will reset, and you will now see a countdown that tells you when your BAT earnings over the previous month will be arriving (for example, “+0.02 BAT arriving in 5 days”).

The estimated earnings you’re seeing up until this point have included these BAT that were not yet reconciled — so when your final payout balance for the month is calculated, its a mismatch between what was estimated and what is actually earned.

It basically means that you earned from it, but the ads aren’t reconciled by the time the payment period starts. So for example, if you earn .05 BAT at the end of the payment period, that BAT may take a couple days to be reconciled (maybe “processed” is an easier to understand term) — which means it doesn’t actually count towards what you earned this month and you’ll instead earn it next month.

1 Like