My August Rewards did not arrive in the Wallet

It says that the rewards for the month of August have been completed, but my rewards have not arrived.

1 Like

@Machiavelli Your payment hasn’t arrived yet because it hasn’t been sent. Before posting, you might have noticed the banner at the top of the site that looks like this:

Payouts begin around the 7th of each month. The first few days are for reconciling ads, and then payments start being sent out, which can take some time.

How long does it take to arrive? It varies—from a few days to a few weeks. They do push out payments as quick as possible and it usually arrived within a few days of when payouts begin.

All the browser is saying is that the payouts are beginning as it is the scheduled day. You can always track the status of payouts at Ads Payout Status Update which is the big banner that they have on the page here.

2 Likes

Thank you Stephen

8 Eyl 2024 Paz 17:30 tarihinde Stephen via Brave Community <[email protected]> Ĺźunu yazdı:

1 Like

My Brave rewards haven’t deposited to my uphold account for over a year. Every month it says its being deposited but nothing ever is. Any help would be appreciated!!

my wallet’s connected but something’s wrong…

@wiljohnfong what you have said makes it sound like your account is flagged, which is a different way of saying suspended. If this is the case, it means the system identified suspicious behavior that likely is a violation of Terms of Service.

In any case, you would need to create a Rewards Support Ticket at https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001302431 so someone from Brave can take a look.

Oh, and @Machiavelli have you received yours yet? My Uphold payment arrived yesterday which indicates they are going out. I’m just curious if you also received yours or if you might be one of the accounts where payments are still trying to be pushed through.