Didn’t received Brave Rewards of August (07/2024)

Hi everyone
I haven’t received my August reward yet
even though I already have a message saying that I already received it
it’s never happened to me before
Does anyone have any idea what I should do?

captura brave

@Daniel943 the notice on the devices are just timed to show when payments begin. They never have had it accurate enough to ping each individual person as payments are sent. Before you created your topic here, you should have seen the very big banner that is on this site, which looks like below:

As it says, payments are still pending. Payouts only ever begin around the 7th of each month, but they can take a few days or even longer. Just keep an eye out on Ads Payout Status Update for updates.

If that post I just linked to ends up saying payments completed and you haven’t received, then you will need to create a Rewards Support Ticket at https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001302431 but please wait until it shows as complete before you do that.

1 Like

I did’t receive my BAT reward on uphold for august. While it says “payout for august rewards has neen completed”.
And yes here I am talking about august reward and not september.

@rutikeshshende I recommend checking out the information that’s been shared, including links. For instance, the banner at Ads Payout Status Update clearly states:

Please note that the payout beginning in September is for Brave Ads earnings throughout August.

So, when it says payout for August Rewards, it refers to the September payout, which is still processing.

As I mentioned earlier, the notice on devices is just timed for when payments start. It doesn’t have the precision to notify individuals as their payments are sent.

Brave support sent me this email, but I don’t quite understand what it means. Does it mean I won’t receive any more rewards? If so, what was my mistake and how can I fix it?

@Daniel943 that is correct, it means they reviewed and decided that they believe you violated Terms and did so intentionally or severely. They are saying it is their final decision and that no device will be able to earn BAT if connected to that custodial account (I’m guessing Uphold?). In other words, you’re permanently banned from earning BAT (at least when using that Uphold account)

Brave’s policy is never to reveal what a person did. And once they make the final decision as they did with you, there’s generally no further grounds for appeals. Anyway, I do touch on a couple things and give this explanation over at Why do profiles get flagged?