Didn't receive August rewards

Just as the title says already, for some reason I didn’t recieve my August rewards.

Is there a way to recover them?
Why did this happen?

1 Like

@monkee_1202 Your payment hasn’t arrived yet because it hasn’t been sent. Before posting, you might have noticed the banner at the top of the site that looks like this:

Payouts begin around the 7th of each month. The first few days are for reconciling ads, and then payments start being sent out, which can take some time.

How long does it take to arrive? It varies—from a few days to a few weeks. They do push out payments as quick as possible and it usually arrived within a few days of when payouts begin.

All the browser is saying is that the payouts are beginning as it is the scheduled day. You can always track the status of payouts at Ads Payout Status Update which is the big banner that they have on the page here.

Ok thanks, sorry I thought that was not meant for the month of August and at the same time on my browser it is confirmed that the August reward process is complete, that’s why I’ve made this post.

Anyway, thanks and sorry again, wish you a great day!

Now it says that uphold is complete and I still haven’t received anything

@Chief206 if haven’t received payment after marked complete, then you would need to create a Rewards Support Ticket at https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001302431 to have someone from Brave look into it and see what’s happening.