Mute Site and unmute tab no longer work as before on twitch

Before i could right click on a twitch and after pressing mute site i could open a new tab on twitch and press unmute tab, what would happen is that one tab would be unmuted but any other tabs open would be muted until you pressed unmute site. now only the first tab opened on a site works like this and if i have 2 tabs opened with mute site on even if i press unmute tab on the 2nd tab, i still hear nothing only until i press unmute tab on the first one will i ever hear the 2nd one and i will always hear the 2nd one until i press mute tab again on the 1st tab

to reproduce, open 2 twitch tabs, press mute site on the first tab you opened and go to the second one and press unmute tab, you should hear nothing press mute tab again and then go to the 1st tab and press unmute tab and you will hear the second tab

what should happen is it work like it should before

My Brave Version is v1.63.169
and i am running this on windows,
and only the first tab even shows any mute icon the rest are just the default twitch icon rather then showing the mute one

Yep, they know & are working on it. It’s an issue with both OS.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.