I have lost my 2 BAT please say how can i get it back

I have lost my 2 BAT suddenly when I updated my browser. It is not received in wallet also please say why it is happening like this. already the reward is very less 0.005 and in this i have lost 2 BAT this is not good please send it back @bravesoftwareinternational .

Do you have any evidence or screenshots of how much BAT you originally had, and when the BAT disappeared? You should also provide the Brave version, and device version (Settings > About Brave) youā€™re using. Otherwise, how is the Brave team supposed to believe you?

But I didnā€™t take any photo before the BAT is lostā€¦ how could I know that it could happen like thisā€¦then from now every month 5th i will take a photo of my rewards and then if I lost then I would have an evidenceā€¦ but I must loose my 2 BAT this time :persevere: itā€™s not good

Could it be that itā€™s still in the midst of processing? Brave is still processing this monthā€™s payments:

2 Likes

it could be but I didnā€™t verified my wallet with connecting to upholdā€¦ so that is what i am fearing about

If you didnā€™t verify your wallet with Uphold, then you have what is called a ā€œUnverified Walletā€.

You should still be able to receive BAT in your unverified wallet. Monitor the situation until the payments have finished processing, to ensure that your BAT really is missing.

2 Likes

yes sure thank youā€¦ i will wait and see

yes it was processing for the payment but it was deducted early so I thought I lost my BAT but I got itā€¦ thank you for taking time for giving a reply

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.