My BAT disappeared?

Hi,

My BAT keeps disappearing.

Hereby I uploaded 2 photos:

• The first photo shows 1.675 BAT taken at 5:15 PM.
  • The second photo shows only 0.580 BAT taken 16 minutes later, at 5:31 PM.
    I didn’t claim or move any of them BAT to my wallet.

I notice that this problem happened quite frequently to me.
I also notice that even though I clicked 90% of the ads shown, I wasn’t rewarded with BAT for every click.

Can a supporter reply me with some explanation ? I don’t want to question Brave’s integrity, but I have a feeling that the reward system is not transparent enough.

2 Likes

Hi @Hanie

It’s not necessary to click the ads, besides there are some ads that do not pay any bat apparently.
https://sampson.codes/brave/ads/my_region/

I have noticed too that sometimes the pending bats are reduced but it usually update the right amount in some time.

Do you use any vpn program/extension?

Hi @JohnDproof

Thank you for your reply.

The ads I mentioned - sometimes it pays and sometimes it doesn’t. I would assume the ads may either pay for every seen/clicked, or not pay at all. So the fact that it only pays half of the time confused me.

For the BAT reward balance:

• I also notice that it would take a little time for the BAT to be updated after I freshly open the browser, and the updated amount would be higher than when I just open the browser.
    However in my case, the updated amount was lower (as you can see from the photos with timestamp I sent above.
  • Last month I was rewarded with about 1.85 BAT. On the 6Feb, I claimed BAT to my wallet so 1 BAT was moved to the wallet, 0.85 BAT still remained at the unclaimed balance. Today is 17Feb so the balance of 1.675 BAT would sound more reasonable than 0.58 BAT right ? Unless they deleted the unclaimed BAT of previous month.

I don’t use any vpn program/extension at all.

they never paid me too!
trust me!

@dekachavid I guess I’ll uninstall it soon. The idea of Brave is nice but the execution is surprisingly much lower than my expectation unfortunately, they can’t do what they said.

I’m having the same problem. I had 0.500BAT which i had earned through viewing 50 Ads,but now out of nowhere my BAT is reduced to 0.350,but the Ad counter is at the same place,i.e., 50 Ads. I had the same problem last month as well. Please help me with this issue.
I’ve attested an image where my BAT has been reduced to 0.350.

1 Like

Hello
It happens to me sometimes…but after an hour or so the BAT ”come back” (idk from where)…

@steeven please take a look.

1 Like

no worries ,got the rewards back.Seems like a bug or something.

2 Likes

Lucky you. My BAT never came back.

They are not serious every month I have a problem with the rewards. This month uphold has supposedly given tips without my consent, especially since they do not appear anywhere in my journal. Uphold tells me to contact brave but no one to answer despite my requests.

1 Like

Even i had more than 70 BAT 6 months ago, but Brave reduced Earning from many users saying that earning system misrepresented user earnings and that these extra earning were due to this bug.
But my BAT earnings are still being reduced randomly and frequently. Last month when i collected my Rewards i had like 47 BATs worth 20 dollars approx.
This month when i checked my rewards it was 30 BAT worth 7.5 dollars and that too after collecting this month’s rewards.
47 bat worth $20 and 30 for $7.5 ?? Strange, right? Infact the value of BAT has increased this month and year by 0.49% and 0.48% respectively, so my BAT value still reducing does seem dubious.
And I’m damn sure this THEFT/ SCANDAL by BRAVE is being done with many other users too.
I have kept all contribution off, My bats weren’t transferred to my uphold. So how are these still reducing?
I’m thinking of sueing Brave.

BAT is a S.CAM .

I update my sreenshot for you to compare, it’s this Brave browser that’s stealing money from us lol

In my first post of this topic (16-Feb):

• I had 1 BAT in my wallet (claimed), plus 1.675 BAT unclaimed.

Today (6-Mar), I have 0.95 BAT unclaimed (how it reduced from 1.675 to 0.95 BAT?? I have NO IDEA!! ). After claiming 0.75 BAT (Why can’t I claim the full amount of 0.95 BAT ? I have no idea! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:), I am left with 0.75 BAT and 0.06 BAT unclaimed.

The math just doesn’t add up!!

Also, last month I claimed 1 BAT, this month I claimed 0.75 BAT, why I am left with only 0.75 BAT in my wallet? Shouldn’t it be 1.75BAT instead?

From what I’ve experienced so far, Brave browser is a s.ca.m who feeds us false promises and is able to takeaway the BAT in our wallet.

Be careful guys!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.