Just saw my estimated rewards reset to 0

Briefly describe your issue:
About 5 minutes ago, I saw my estimated rewards of 5+ BATs reset to 0. It was working fine just an hour ago.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
MacOS v11.5.1, Brave v1.27.109

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
No

What date did you verify your wallet?

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes - I still see 9.5 in my Brave wallet. It’s just my estimated rewards that just got reset to zero.

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Yes

1 Like

The Brave clock (whatever time zone that is) just rolled over to 1 August, and all of the July rewards have been taken out of the “Current earnings this month”. We should be seeing another line above that which shows how much will be added to our Brave Rewards wallets in the upcoming payout, but for some reason that message isn’t showing up.

1 Like

But it says August 7th, and on my third device I still have the BATS

Yes, the payout will start on 7 August, but they reset the display on 1 August, because you are paid for a calendar month. So the new BAT you are seeing is what you have earned since the cutoff for July’s BATS. I have already accumulated 0.195 BAT in the past 30 minutes or so since the display reset,

1 Like

Strange… I don’t remember that happening on the first of the month in the previous months. Maybe something new?

Yes, the new update is trying to make the display reflect more accurately what is happening with the Brave Rewards. We are paid for a calendar month, but payday isn’t until a week or so later. The only issue is that there is supposed to be that line that shows how much you’ll be paid, and for some reason it isn’t displaying. Maybe it will show up tomorrow.

2 Likes

the same thing just happened to me!

Happened the same to me just now, disappointing view

Ok cool. Thanks, rosiecar. I’ll keep checking then.

1 Like

the same thing just happened to me!

@ren8 thanks for reaching out. Please see this post which explains the recent update to our ‘Estimated Pending Rewards’ - Update: New and improved “Estimated pending rewards” (Brave Ads earnings) counter coming in v1.27.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.