My BAT was reset to 0

The brave browser reset my accumulated BAT to 0 it had 0.95 USD I went to see an ad and it reset to 0.010 BAT could someone help me?

3 Likes

Same happened to me right now, so sad.

1 Like

You haven’t lost them. The Brave clock (whatever time zone that is) just rolled over to 1 August, and all of the July rewards have been taken out of the “Current earnings this month”. We should be seeing another line above that which shows how much will be added to our Brave Rewards wallets in the upcoming payout, but for some reason that message isn’t showing up.

1 Like

Sure hope so, because I noticed it today as well, had 3.5 BAT, and it just vanished. Figured it had something to do with it going to me wallet, but checked there and it wasn’t there, so hopefully I will see it soon then.

It happened to me, too, but I was expecting to see the line at the top of that box that is supposed to display how much we will be paid in the August payout. That line isn’t there, but hopefully it will show up tomorrow.

I’m affected as well. Had I think around 5BAT now nothing.

Not to worry. As I said above, it’s just a change in the way BAT are displayed. You will see your BAT in your wallet in a week or two.

1 Like

Thank you, if it takes me long to appear, I was already scared

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.