Is "Tab Grid Layout" deliberately left out of *both* Beta & Nightly (and why)?

@Mattches,

Sure, let's discuss issues one by one.

Maybe my other topic could be unlocked (so that I can continue using it), although I just wanted to use it as explanation that I somehow have mysterious issues. There’s a different topic of mine that I’d like to see unlocked, and that’s - LastPass issue topic - because LastPass did nothing in the 5+ months to help Brave users get the same treatment…as Chrome users get. ;-(

Should I just reopen topic/post new one (if somethings unresolved) and use link to old one as reference? Or submit a request for “unlock”?

As for Tab grid - it works perfectly in Stable! -

Despite the fact that I have bottom toolbar there too:

In Beta & Nightly - Tab grid flag does nothing.
Its all displayed Vertically (site title being the one sentence seen), and I can’t even reorganize tab positions - in Stable, I can long press the tab and move tab anywhere I want. Yet in this Vertical view (Beta, Nightly) - even that is impossible. I could easily accept inability to see tiles if only i was able to reorganize tab position in that vertical list, but I can’t… Long press does nothing (it should trigger move), “Tab grid” flag either.

This is how it looks…and only thing I could do is: tab close (“x”) /Beta. Nightly. -

1 Like