Is "Tab Grid Layout" deliberately left out of *both* Beta & Nightly (and why)?

I’m pleased it works for you! You’re talking about Tab grid view in Beta &/or Nightly, correct ? (I had to use Google Translate.)

PS. I’m a big fan of Brave too. :heart:

It’s not the first time that (a majority of)users have different Brave browser experience than me in a concrete, small-yet-important example… Here’s one - in Stable version pretty much everyone sees Undo close tab (even my mom, lol but that means I saw that…working!) yet I don’t ;-( /luckily - “Undo tab close” works like a charm both in my Beta & Nightly but not in Stable.

That other topic of mine got auto-closed and I still miss/lack that features that I deem important. What’s worse, - “Undo close tab” isn’t even controlled via flags, meaning: it’s part of Chromium code… :pensive: #support-and-troubleshooting

Side question for @Mattches: I use Uphold.
If I Clear storage & uninstall my Stable version (to try to get that Undo closed tab) & reinstall then reconnect with the Uphold: My existing activity (“Ad notifications received this month”) would be lost, correct? #brave-rewards

“Yes” is fine; I’d be glad to have my “Undo” back, if complete reinstall makes sense.

PS/edit. - Undo close is PERFECT in Beta/Nightly. :heart::heart::heart:
—It even supports multiple tab restore:

1 Like