iOS Device Drops Sync Chain

My iOS Device (iPhone) drops the sync chain after a random time interval:

1. I start a sync chain on my windows 10 PC, then sync my iPhone and iPad. Devices are listed in the sync chain window of all 3 devices (PC, iPhone, iPad) and sync is working.

2. Over an unknown time period (usually overnight) the iPhone drops the sync chain, the sync chain no longer exists in the iPhone sync chain window.

3. On the Windows 10 PC , the sync setting shows both iOS devices (iPad & iPhone) are still in the sync chain.

4. I check the iPad and the sync is working as expected.

5. I turn the iPhone off and then back on again but the sync chain that was previously set up does not reconnect.

I expect the sync to stay on the iOS devices but it does not. Sometimes only one iOS device drops the chain such as described above with the iPhone, other times they both drop the chain. The Windows 10 PC does not drop the Chain. This is a persistent issue since I started using this browser the past 30 days.

Brave Version 1.34.81 on Windows.
Brave Version 1.34.1 (22.1.20.22) on both iOS Devices

Devices are:
iPhone 7 Plus, iOS version 15.1
iPad Pro (10.5-inch) iOS version 15.2.1
Windows 10 Home Version 20H2 Build 19042.1466

@nomentura This is a known issue that they are working on fixing. There’s no ETA yet. My guess is we’re going to be waiting quite a while.

There’s actually someone who has been in touch with developers and posting updates at Brave sync on iOS is completely broken and has been for many months! - plus other bugs with sync on iOS too. (iOS) If you have iOS please read! - #104 by ukheather

Thank you for the reply.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.