Description of the issue:
Cannot setup sync successfully between PC and IOS devices.
How can this issue be reproduced?
- install latest app version 1.18 (20.06.09.18) on iphone 10
- Start sync process from PC by clicking on Add device and then select tablet or device and scan provided QR Code with phone.
- PC shows itself on its own sync list, but does not show iphone after completing sync steps with iPhone.
- iPhone now shows itself twice… 1st listing says “Charles iPhone (This Device)” and second listing just says “Charles iPhone”.
- After several minutes the “Charles iPhone” listing on the iPhone just disappears.
- It was also noted that the second Iphone listing briefly reappeared on the list for about 5 seconds while poking around in settings in Brave on the iPhone. The iPhone has NEVER appeared on the PC list of sync devices
I assume I should see the sync list on both devices.
Brave Version( check
Version 1.18 (20.06.09.18)
Mobile Device details
running latest IOS 13.5.1 (17F80) on iphone 10 (MQAM2LL/A
PC is a Lenovo Legion Y520 Model 80WK with 32GB RAM upgrade running Windows 10 Home Version 1903 OS Build 18362.959.