Invalid Order signatures!

NOTICE: Please only post Brave Wallet/Crypto wallet inquiries in this category – please go here for Brave Rewards support

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Delete the any text above the line separator below before posting

Description of the issue:

Are you using the (new) Brave Wallet or the (old) Crypto wallets implementation?

How can this issue be reproduced?
Older Brave version
Brave Version (check About Brave):
chromium 99.1.38.56

Additional Information: I can not list on Opensea. It gives me an “invalid order” error. However the new version fixes this issue, but for me it wont work, I use 1-2 hour and another error appears “out of memory”. It is so annoying have to restart the whole browser every time. The older version works fine, but is has the wallet issue. Any way to fix this? :smiley:

Hi @Kris707,

I noticed that you are on an older version of Brave, could you try updating to the latest version and trying again? We recently fixed a bug with OpenSea listings.

Hey, yeah it is fixed, but the browser is crashing over and over. The error is “out of memory”. The Last version that worked for me was the chromium 99. So there is no way to fix this wallet issue on older version? Thanks for the answer :slight_smile:

Any update on this? :slight_smile: I really need that version to work somehow

Hello,

You will need to update your browser to the latest version to resolve this matter. This was fixed in a later version here: https://github.com/brave/brave-browser/issues/23889

Thank you!

Hey so there is no way to use the 99 version now? Like I said the new versions wont run on my PC. I mean it crashes every hour. :sob:

Can you check the posts below and see if either one solves the issue of your browser crashing?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.