Uh oh! The Brave Rewards server is not responding. We will fix this as soon as possible

unable to use the Brave Rewards program, because the Browser claims that the Brave-Rewards-Server is not responding.

2 Likes

Hi @CGuillaume,

Welcome to community and thanks for posting! This error should go away shortly.

1 Like

hello,

i have this problem since 10/10/2019, same date of brave installation on my computer

1 Like

What Brave version and OS are you on?

windows 10

@CGuillaume do you think you can please DM me the contents of your brave://rewards-internals so I can see if there are any wallet problems? Thanks!

it’s sent by private message

I have the same issue. I have already an Uphold verified account but I get the same error.
Also, when I try to sync my wallet by clicking on the BAT icon it keeps requesting me to “verify wallet”. I’m stuck on this loop.

Using Brave 1.0.0 on MacOS Mojave 10.14.4

2 Likes

I have the same problem. My Uphold account is veryfied. Problem to sync my wallet . Do I missing something?

Thanks in advance for your help

Using Brave [Version 1.0.0 Chromium: 78.0.3904.97 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Windows 10 and Android 7.0 as well.

This topic will automatically close in 14 days :pleading_face:

I’ve had this same issue for about 6 months now and can’t seem to find and info on how to fix it. So sticking to chrome until they get it fixed

Again,Same to me… I was writting about this issue but no answer to solve my problem
Windows 10
Version 1.0.1 Chromium: 78.0.3904.108 (Official Build) (64-bit)

For anyone still following this thread, devs are aware of the issue and working on addressing it as soon as possible. I’ve also reset the topic timer so that it won’t auto-close for at least another 30 days.

Appreciate everyone’s patience.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 51 days. New replies are no longer allowed.