Important brave browser is paying only 0.002 per wallpaper! brave return to 0.010 for ads or we will uninstall the brave browser #unistallbrave

important brave browser is paying only 0.002 per wallpaper! brave return to 0.010 for ads or we will uninstall the brave browser #unistallbrave

4 Likes

IMPORTANT!!! PLEASE!!

I will using Chrome or Firefox after this month. Unnecessary effort for low reward.
#unistallbrave

1 Like

I fully agree dear friend there is no more reason to use this browser the gains were already minimal, but now they are demotivating and ridiculous

#unistallbrave game over brave

0.005 per wallpaper USA

0,002 per wallpaper brasil

Do not make me have to shill for brave. Get a grip of yourselves, the purpose of your BAT isn’t even for you to keep. Its to tip content creators.

Regardless, the choice here is to get something, whilst enjoying a whole host of privacy enhancing improvements, or actively have that value taken from you with no compensation. Chrome is an active data mining system, anyone suggesting using it over brave has surrendered the right to be taken seriously, at least Firefox has redeeming features.

1 Like

Holy cow! Where you expecting to get a salary to browse with Brave? You must love being perpetually data mined. Please, leave and go back to chrome like the lemming you are.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.