If you're not getting rewards, reach out to @Steeven

@steeven stepped up to the plate and fixed the issue within minutes of getting on the phone. Brave should know this guy is a keeper. Though I was upset, he remained calm and assured me throughout the call that I would get the tokens that I spent time on earning.

Over the past 4-5 years Steeven has helped resolve issues on multiple occasions. He seems to be the go to guy if you need help. Thanks again

1 Like

tweet @brendaneich he runs the thing and he definitely responds.

1 Like

It sounds like you did, but just asking, did you put in a support ticket?

1 Like

OK, I’ve been flagged a couple of times in the last few months, and they must have been really busy because it took more than 2 weeks with this latest flagging and I only recently got reconnected (thank you Brave :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:).

If you would be so kind as to post your support ticket number in here, perhaps @Evan123 or someone else might be able to help in some way. :slight_smile:

EDIT/PS: After seeing all your other posts on here, I can see you’ve been getting quite a lot of help/attention already and it seems like you are on a mission … Ima back out of this one and leave you to it.

1 Like

This proved to be a huge help. Thank you again.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.