Iam fadup with this uphold wallet cant we just store our bat token in our own brave crypto wallet it would be reallt good ! i just hate uphold wallet

Iam fadup with this uphold wallet cant we just store our bat token in our own brave crypto wallet it would be reallt good !!! i just hate uphold wallet

Can’t do that at the moment, however, Gemini is probably coming next. Also Brave will soon implement their own wallet as well. Probably not for a while tho, seen it on their reddit page.

2 Likes

Thanks guys ok i got it the problem is the interface of uphold is bad and also they charge to much fees if i have to deposit or transfer 100 bat they will take almost 10 bat coin as fee thats not fair i think its very very expensive so i wanted to use brave wallet so iam plann ing on hodl bat so i think 10 bat is to much for me to pay if i wana transfer my token thank you again

Yeah just wait it out. Soon alternatives will arrive, not sure when and not sure if Gemini will really be any better or not. But at least you can hold on to your BAT in the meantime and it will just mass accumulate. Just DON’T reformat your computer/mobile device.

1 Like

so can i just hold my bat and disconnect uphold wallet ? and if i reformat my computer can i use the seed phrase to restore the BAT ?

Not entirely sure on what’s the best solution, hence disconnecting or not. I believe if you try to restore it will not restore your BAT. Doesn’t that seed phrase only apply towards restore bookmarks and setting or I’m think of something else. Some users say if you convert the Bat to some other crypto and then cash it out it’s way cheaper. Forget the crypto. Xrc something? Idr

1 Like

ok thanks bud for suggestion !!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.