Payouts to Verified Gemini wallets

**Briefly describe your issue:**No payment yet

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)? Windows 11 Version 1.29.79 Chromium: 93.0.4577.63 (Official Build) (64-bit)

**Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)**Yes

**What date did you verify your wallet?**07/08/2021

**Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?**yes (Uphold)

**Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)**No

**Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?**Yes

**Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?**Yes

**Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??**Yes

Payouts to Gemini wallets are still processing.

Thanks Steeven, will just keep checking.

If it’s feasible, I’d suggest not showing a 0 balance of BAT in our Brave Rewards section in the browser until the payouts actually process. So many people are on here freaking out because their balance drops to zero and then days later it still shows zero but nothing has shown up yet in our Gemini or Uphold wallets, so people fear their BAT has disappeared. Perhaps if you left the amount in the Brave Rewards section of the browser and labeled it as “processing” until it actually shows up in the Gemini/Uphold wallets, that would cut down on user anxiety and superfluous posts of concern.

1 Like

Payout is in…all good there. Only one other question…any idea when Gemini wallets will be verified on Android?

Hello Steeven, this sort of about payouts to Gemini wallets. What I am inquiring about is the 5 free BAT when my Gemini wallet is verified that never came and I have been verified since August 7th. Since BAT comes from Brave not Gemini I am assuming that the BAT must come from your end but as I said…nothing yet so my question is am I ever going to receive it or was that just marketing? My Gemini wallet is working fine just missing 5 promised BAT.

Hi @dazzat60, let me check on the status of that. My understanding is that the user will receive it within 30 days of wallet creation.

Thank you Steeven, like I said I was verified in August but never got anything. You have always been helpful to me and it is appreciated.

Hi @dazzat60, did you receive your BAT?

Hi Steeven, not yet but will let you know if it comes in. I’m guessing by your question that it is fixed and I just have to wait and see when it happens.

Hi Steeven, just keeping you updated…still nothing.

Hello again Steeven, once again still no free BAT for Gemini account verification. It appears that it will never arrive, have no idea if anybody actually got any at all.

1 Like

Hi @dazzat60, can you share a screenshot of your rewards panel?

@steeven I am having a similar issue. When I try to link it in Brave, I get “Your request is still being processed, please wait”

OSX Big Sur 11.6 Version 1.29.77 Chromium: 93.0.4577.63 (Official Build) (x86_64)
Yes currently verified
September 7th 2021
No successful payments in the past
Yes I am using a VPN, but I turned it off and get the same error
Supported region, Canada
N/A
Yes auto contribute turned off

Hi Steeven, here is the screenshotScreenshot 2021-10-24 073329

The amount in the screenshot is only from ads.

Hi Steeven, just an update, still haven’t received anything yet.

I also haven’t received any reward of 5 bat.
It’s already more than 1 month maybe twice but it didn’t came yet rip.

Hello Steeven, another update for you. Still have not received the 5 free BAT for Gemini wallet verification and as I have said before I was verified in August. I know that I must sound like a broken record but did not get what was promised.

Hi @dazzat60, can you DM me the email linked to the Gemini account that you created?