October 2021 Brave Payout not received

Briefly describe your issue:
Oct 2021 brave payout to Gemini not received, I expected 3.6 BAT but only 0.25 BAT was given. I have two Brave installation on the two different installations of Windows on my laptop.

As well as that, new sponsor images don’t add up to the estimated Brave reward.

I get [Nov 15, 2021, 9:54:11.0 AM:ERROR:refill_unblinded_tokens.cc(232)] Failed to get signed tokens so it seems my wallet is flagged for whatever reason.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Version 1.31.91 Chromium: 95.0.4638.69 (Official Build) (64-bit), Windows 10
Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes
What date did you verify your wallet?
August 2021
Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes
Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
Yes, but split tunneling enabled for Brave
Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes
Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
N/A
Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Not on Uphold

I hate to make another thread and flood the forum, but I haven’t even gotten any acknowledgement of my DM to mods. Please help! This feels more and more like a scam.

I’ve DM’d @steeven with my ID a few days ago and am waiting for a response. If this thread gets locked without resolving my issue, I’d genuinely consider quitting Brave Rewards

1 Like

@WessellUrdata I just replied to your message from Saturday.

1 Like

Hello Steeven, as you already know, there are a number of users who have not been able to collect their bat, like me too. I am correctly verified in Uphold, I have disconnected Brave Ads and Brave Reward from Uphold to help solve the problem, but still nothing. I have not received the payments from brave, from My PC, Tablet and Smartphone. Could you please keep us a little more updated on this problem? I worry because I work with the bat, and I need them. Thank you. Greetings!

2 Likes

Yes I also have not received October rewards and I have also dm @steeven but no response from his side

1 Like

You’ll have to be patient with Brave’s support - seems like there are too many problems, but too few staffs to deal with them, which is just sad.

steeven did reply to me, but progress is slow considering how small the Brave BAT support team seemingly is

@pruthu see my latest reply. It sounds like you deleted Brave from your latest message and I’m not entirely sure why.

ok, we will have to be patient. it’s a shame that only a small group of people make up the Brave Support. We wish all Brave users, it is solved as soon as possible to continue building our lives. I’m really sorry! My apologies.

UPDATE: It has been 6 days since I sent my Gemini address to @steeven. it’s honestly disappointing how slow progress has been. I feel more and more like this is a scam.

And it also feels like you have to CRY like a baby in order to get attention from the support, which is honestly pathetic.

I’ve DM @steeven also with my ID a few days ago and am waiting for a response. :frowning:

1 Like

This is happening to a lot of people. :sleepy:

I hope the support team create an official thread like the monthly payment progression about this issue. There are so many people complaining or reporting about this issue that this is becoming serious.

2 Likes

I 100% agree that an official thread should be made to address this issue.

It’s also very irresponsible of Brave to just be like “yeah, literally hundreds of payment errors happened, and we’re not gonna have an official statement or an apology about this”.

Also have this issue have been trying to fix it for a while now…
Hey @HauntedTrees did you ever get a response on your issue? my posts got locked and i sent a DM to @steeven providing all asked info but still no response.

1 Like

Hey hey @Kickflip, yes got answers and my case is still in progress.

You have to be patience because they are 8 or 11 people trying to solve the issues of thousands. And this issue in case is happening to hundreds of people. :sleepy:

2 Likes

Hi @WessellUrdata, please see my latest DM. I think that you’ll be pleased. We work through our DM’s in the order that we receive them. Thank you so much for your patience.

2 Likes

@Kickflip please see my reply. I still need your wallet ID to investigate what might be going on.

1 Like

Hi @HauntedTrees, please see my latest reply in our DM. Thank you.

Yes. I am very satisfied with the support. Thank you very much.

And for those who are waiting: good luck and be patient.

1 Like