I no longer receive advertisements

I have been using brave for about a month and have always received ads, but a few days I no longer receive ads. This month (September) I had already received about 500 ads, but all of a sudden they stopped appearing. Since I no longer saw them, there are only errors of this type in the logs: “ERROR: refill_unblinded_tokens.cc (191)] Failed to get signed tokens”.
I don’t know if it can be useful, but I don’t even see the CLAIM button for August rewards.

**What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?**Windows 10

**Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)**No

**Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?**First time

**Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)**No

**Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?**Yes

@steeven @MatthewB any help?

I had the same issue a while back, what resolved it forme was going to brave://settings/ → additional setrtings → Reset settings, it may not be a bad idea to temporarily disable extensions and enable them back one by one to see if any of the extensions could also be causing the issue

@andrearkt,
Can you please send me a DM with your wallet payment ID, found on your brave://rewards-internals page?

@Mattches I had already sent you a DM 10 days ago but unfortunately you never answered me. I try to send them back to you

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.