Not receiving Brave ads anymore (since early November)

Briefly describe your issue:
Since about early November, I have basically stopped receiving ads (I think I’ve gotten like 3 in total vs 10x more before).
The problem seems to be temporarily fixed when I disable ads and re-enable them in the Brave Rewards menu. For one day I was getting a few ads and the day after it stopped again.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using ( Menu --> About Brave )?
Windows 10, Brave 1.33.106

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes, with an Uphold wallet

What date did you verify your wallet?
In June or July

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes, up until November basically.

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
Not applicable

Hey, could it be that you disabled windows notification?
I had this problem like last year, there are ways to disable them, i dont know them exactly anymore but i remember something like a “Do-Not-Disturb” mode for windows or something?

At first, notifications were disabled in full screen which probably didn’t help the issue, but even with all notifications enabled, I still have the same issue.

Tested aswell with this tool to test Push Notifications and it seemed to work properly ^^.

I just noticed last night that I haven’t seen an ad in months and I was getting rewards just fine for a year or more. Its says the rewards are disabled in my settings but not in the Ad settings? Something is up!

Where do you even find the “Brave Rewards” part in your settings if I may ask? I don’t see that anywhere. Ads seem to be fully enabled.

I’m having same issue. Have you been able to rectify? Any help would be appreciated.

Go to settings (cog) > brave rewards (on the left)

Just found out today…no idea why it would be active in one place and not another.

Odd, I don’t seem to see that message whatsoever. It’s enabled in both places for me.

@Mattches I’m not sure who to tag (but from other tickets it seems like you (sometimes) deal with these issues).

Do you have any idea how to solve this?

@dieter-blancke,
Can you send me a DM with your wallet payment ID, found on your brave://rewards-internals page so I can take a closer look?

I was also wondering if you saw my DM or not? I’m not sure if it sent properly to be honest.

I’m not sure if that’s addressed to me, but if it is, I only asked to try and troubleshoot my own issue heh.

Hi have you been able to track down the issue with my ads and rewards? I didnt hear back after you requested info. Thanks.

Its a public forum and that was addressed to Mattches. Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.