I lost all my funds on brave! i was got 0.980 = 0,60 dollars (31 JUL)

Briefly describe your issue:

My issue is like the title describe ive lost all my funds :cry: :cry: i was got 0.980 of BATS = 0,60 usd at 31 JUL , my payment day is 7 AUGUST :frowning:

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

I use Win10. Build 19043.1110 64 bits notebook HP LAPTOP-B2L6P48J
Brave= VersiĆ³n 1.27.109 Chromium: 92.0.4515.115 (Build oficial) (64 bits)

**Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)**NO

What date did you verify your wallet? I not verified my wallet of Uphold because first i need 15 BAT!!

**Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?**i never received the payments,im new.

**Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)**No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
YES : I live in Argentina,Buenos Aires.

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold?? Ivent verified Uphold because im new!!

I need help of this issue plz ,thank so much

They are not lost. The Brave clock (whatever time zone that is) just rolled over to 1 August, and all of the July rewards have been taken out of the ā€œCurrent earnings this monthā€. We should be seeing another line above that which shows how much will be added to our Brave Rewards wallets in the upcoming payout, but for some reason that message isnā€™t showing up.

1 Like

Mmmā€¦ you said that every last day of ever month the bats rolled out ?
But they dont lose? sure? ā€¦
im new on this friend , i need 15 bats to verified my account on Uphold

This is a new way of displaying the BAT since the update a few days ago. The BAT are not gone. They will be added to your Brave Rewards account in a week or two. The BAT you see now in your ā€œcurrent earnings this monthā€ will be part of your earnings for August (paid in September). As I said, there is supposed to be a line at the top of the Ads box that shows how much youā€™ll receive for the August payout, but that line isnā€™t showing up for some reason. Maybe it will show up tomorrow.

2 Likes

Ok Rosiecar,thank you so much for your reply , i aprecciate your time.

Because im new on this i didnt that rolled out of the end of every month,sorry for my english friend.

Thank you so much !

1 Like

Glad to help! Iā€™m not Brave staff, but I like to help whenever I can.

1 Like

Hi all, I have the same issue and im also from Argentina. The fact is im on brave since may and all of my rewards from previous months have fully dissapeared. Should I contact to support ? :ok_man:

1 Like

I thought that was supposed to happen on August 01. Took me by surprise :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I guess on Braveā€™s clock (GMT?) itā€™s already August 1.

1 Like

Hi Anibal ! how are you?

You never experience this error before? what a rare day this 31 Jul ā€¦ he
Joke out,its a rare error , i suppose Brave are exeperimenting some errors on your databases and notifications or some like that.
Please stay me notified if you are some solution

@rosiecar but the ā€œads received this monthā€ counter hasnā€™t been reset :thinking:

I noticed that, too. I started a thread to report to the devs that most of us are not getting the countdown timer and that the ā€œads received this monthā€ isnā€™t being reset.

Curiously the ads received of this months isnt reset

Thank you for this is info as I was about to post on this too. Open my brave browser and was like whooa. Who stole my 4 bucks. Hahaha. JK. But for reals thanks!! Hope your correct :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hereā€™s the announcement from the Brave staff almost two weeks ago (that almost no one seems to have read):

1 Like

Thank you. Right after noticing funds missing I looked here. And boom your answer. Which I then googled a lil more. Again thank you so much.

1 Like

Itā€™s fixed! It is now showing the (arriving in) funds above (Estimated earnings so far this month). Way to go Brave team!!! Thanks!

1 Like

Yes, the countdown timer and the ads counter reset seem to be triggered at midnight (device time) on the 1st of the month.

Bro you donā€™t need to have 15 bats to be verified, you can create your uphold account in a new tab and you will be easily verified

1 Like

Oh thks so much bro!! , I didnt noticed of that I will try this tomorrow, Now, my funds says.
" 0,650 BATS are arriving to your account" and you bro?