Lost my BAT rewards of November

Briefly describe your issue: I had around 0.7 Bat as earnings from November, and instead of seeing it coming, it vanished, literally.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?Im on Linux(arch btw) and
Version 1.32.106 Chromium: 96.0.4664.45 (Official Build) unknown (64-bit)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no) Nope.

What date did you verify your wallet? Never.

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?This could’ve been my first! ):

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)No.

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?Yes.

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??Yes I did.

When a new month arrives, the BATs are being proccesed and in a couple weeks you will receive them. You can still earn BATs during the process.

I know, but there should be a message like your tokens are coming etc. because i have that on my phone, and had it before on other PC. There is nothing like your bats will arrive in 6 days or anything like that, that’s why I’m expecting that it actually vanished!

Today, I didn´t have that message either but it appeared after closing and opening the browser again.

I tried brave browser out in November (therefore I hadn’t previously recieved any payments) and this morning (December 1st, 2021) after browsing the news, i opened a new tab then the BAT counter dropped to 0.10

Version 1.31.88 Chromium: 95.0.4638.69 (Offizieller Build) (64-Bit)

I hadn’t got it verified neither uphold or gemini, just local brave wallet

VPN?
no

supported region?
region 18

SafetyNet check?
I’m using PC

and yes I did manualy turned Auto-contribute off, eventhough I am not linked neither with uphold or gemini.

I did not understand the bats are tokens that appear on our dedicated wallet. How can they disappear. A register exists to know where they went but where can we follow the transactions carried out with brave? Disturbing,weird!
It’s a BLOCKCHAIN! No?

1. screenshot taken from brave://rewards
  2. as anyone can see the 1st and 2nd images show now ad or BAT history
  3. but if stare to the 3rd one you’ll notice that I started browsing since November 6th, 2021

Hi everyone. It’s a new month (December 1st). Therefore, your counters will reset for the new month. You should see a countdown in the UI appear shortly.

1 Like