Not getting ads since 12th February. Am I flagged?

Hi! Since 12th February, I have not received any ads on my desktop browser, whereas my mobile device is functioning completly normal.

I’m currently using Windows 10 with Brave 1.35.103 version, and I have my wallet unverified. I have been able to get rewards until this very month (the button for claiming the rewards appeared and dissapeared in the span of one day, so I have been unable to reclaim January rewards)

I have not used nor I’m using any VPN and my location, Spain, is eligible for Brave Ads. I have also tried reinstaling Brave and the notification test, which was succesfully completed, but neither seemed to make any difference.

Thank you in advance for your help!

1 Like

Hi and welcome. If you haven’t already, you should send a direct message to the moderators and include the following information for each of your devices:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals )
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version )
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in `Settings → Brave Rewards

Mattches and Steeven are the moderators who handle most of the rewards issues.

How to DM a moderator:

1. Click on their icon and select the Message button in the top right corner or
  2. You can go to your profile and create a new message in Messages.

Mattches posted this a couple of days ago. You may already be in the list for reprocessing, but I suggest you send the information just in case. If you still haven’t received any ads since you posted, your account may have been flagged. Only a moderator can check and unflag your account if it was flagged.

Hello!

Did you solve your problem?

I have the same problem for several months but I have neither found a solution nor had answers from the administrators.

My topics may be able to help you: No more ads and BAT counter stuck

Ho god, finally got it!

I reset my rewards wallet, the counter went down to 0.

I linked again my gemini account, reactivated ads & rewards, still nothing during a half hour, the counter remains at 0 even when viewing sponsored wallpapers.

Finally, everything went back to normal, the counter started working again and the pop-up ads reappeared. I just lost the few BAT of my brave virtual wallet.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.