I have not received in my Brave Ads Payout to my Verified Uphold wallet

same here, i am also didn’t recieve my Brave Ads Payout to my Verified Uphold wallet

9 Likes

Same here,not received the rewards inmy uphold wallet.

8 Likes

me too can someone from brave team help here

7 Likes

same please help mee

8 Likes

Me too, this is getting frustrating, I did have the same problem in january, i contacted @steeven and i receive my payout and Here They Go Again

8 Likes

same i didn’t recieve my Payout in Verified Uphold wallet

7 Likes

Same here. I have 3 device.

1st: Uphold verified → BAT RECEIVED
2nd: Not verified → BAT RECEIVED
3rd: Uphold verified → BAT NOT RECEIVED

8 Likes

I am also facing the same problem in my another i even didn’t got the option to claim which is not verified. Brave is doing these things every month and it’s too much irritating :neutral_face::neutral_face:

7 Likes

Same here, two devices. Another month I have to ask for it :expressionless:

1 Like

Hi all.

@ayman1001 I am addressing all community members who have posted to this topic. I hope you don’t mind! :smiley:

Did you see this Notice in the Brave Ads Payout status topic?

NOTICE : For Uphold users, payments will now appear as one deposit into your Uphold account, rather than an individual deposit for each wallet verified/linked to your Uphold account. Example: If you have 3 browsers verified with Uphold, each earning 1 BAT for the month, you will receive a deposit into Uphold for 3 BAT.

Edit: See Mattches post below :point_down:

3 Likes

Thank you for the informations every thing seems to be fine so :slight_smile:

1 Like

its look like no one from brave team @Mattches @steeven care to give us an answer

I’m in the same situation. First time I don’t receive my rewards in the around a year I’ve been using Brave. Until a couple days ago I was getting the message that I would get my rewards soon (it was around 6.7BAT) but then the message vanished but I’m still waiting for my rewards.

I’m on Linux and my Brave version is 1.38.115 (it just got updated). I’ll DM more info to a mod.

And btw, just checked my Uphold and yes, no payments received, and the last payment on my activity tab is from last month.

Hello — can anyone here on Uphold who did not get their payment yet please submit their issue to us on the form below so we can take a closer look at the issue as well as get a gauge on how many are affected by it?

Please use the subject line “Missing May 2022 Uphold Payment” — nothing more, nothing less. This way it will be easy to spot and tag these so they don’t get mixed in with other issues. Appreciate everyone’s help and understanding.

Use the following link to submit:

3 Likes

same but for gemini… this is becoming too common

Hi. Is it one form per device? Or just a single form for all devices?

@Mattches: I have a similar question. If it affects multiple wallets, do I need to create an extra request for each? And what if I received the payment partially and don’t know exactly which wallets are affected?

I already had the same problem last month and I was in contact with steeven then. Since I have the same problem again this month, I had already written to him in relation to the last communication, but unfortunately have not yet received a reply.

1 Like

@Chezar,

We do appreciate your patience as we have many requests to review every day/week.

You do not need to submit a separate ticket for each wallet. In fact, we prefer you don’t. Simply include any/all requested information and any additional details you do know and we will do our best to assist you from there.

Thank you

1 Like

hey,
about 5 months ago my uphold account got suspended for no reason and i forgot to disconnect my brave account from uphold.
for the past 4 months i haven’t been receiving the estimated BAT rewards. it just keeps disappearing at the end of the monthly cycle and i’ll be left with the current month’s earnings. and last month i remembered to disconnect the uphold account and i did. still nothing worked. the last months earnings disappeared.
this is really frustrating.

somebody help!!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.