Didn't receive my Uphold payment (plus another one pending last month)

Briefly describe your issue:
Status says " * Verified Uphold wallets: :red_circle: Payments Complete", well I haven’t received mine and is the second time in a row. According to support, I was supposed to receive this month the payout I didn’t receive last month plus this month pay.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Brave version: [
Versión 1.39.111 Chromium: 102.0.5005.61 (Build oficial) (64 bits)
]

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes.
What date did you verify your wallet?
I don’t know where to get this info. It was more than 1 year ago.
Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes, always received my payment except for the las 2 months (including this one)
Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No.
Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes.
Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
I’m on PC.
Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Yes.

1 Like

@Mattches Please check my new post. This is the second time in a row I don’t receive my payment. Last month I contacted support and they supposedly fixed the problem and said I’d receive any pending payment with this month’s payment, but now that Uphold payments were completed for this month, I neither received last month payment nor this one. What is going on?

1 Like

Same here. Not only I didn’t receive anything for April and May, but everything I had before vanished. My balance is now 0 BAT. I started to use Brave ads in January, so I didn’t have much, but still, it shouldn’t disapear like that.

Yup, same here. Status says uphold payments are complete but there was no uphold deposit for me and brave still says the bat are on the way.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.