Havent received any BAT since March 08

Briefly describe your issue: Haven’t received any BAT payment since March . No claim button and information from those months on brave//rewards is empty. I am verified user on Gemini. I pm @steeven with my wallet ID two times and no answer

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)? Windows. Version 1.38.111 Chromium: 101.0.4951.54 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no) yes

What date did you verify your wallet? December 03 2021

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? Yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no) no

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)? Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold?? No

hello @steeven @Mattches

I received every month payment till March 08.

Support Pages here told me I would receive my full payment in gemini this month. The status of payments seems to be complete but I didn’t received, I just checked on Gemini and on my wallet

But still haven’t received ((( APRIL & MAY))) payment.

@steeven @Mattches

I received every month payment till March 08.

Support Pages here told me I would receive my full payment in gemini this month. The status of payments seems to be complete but I didn’t received, I just checked on Gemini and on my wallet

But still haven’t received ((( APRIL & MAY))) payment.

Thanks for sending, found the root of the issue. Your wallet had been flagged by our automated system for irregular activity. I’ve removed the flag, and you should now be good to go.

Hi! thanks for reply.
So I must wait a few days to the pending BAT be sent?

Hi there,

I am sorry, Luisfelipe18, for hijacking your post. I hope you won’t mind.

I have the exact same problem, Steeven. Could you please help me remove the flag as well? I haven’t been able to verify my uphold wallet and it keeps asking me to wait and do nothing. It has been two months.

Thank you!

Hi, as you said, unflag my account for irregularity activity by the automated system has made the may payout success. But April payout is still missing (it was arround 1bat and something more)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.