Didn't recieve my December BAT in my Gemini Part 2

Briefly describe your issue:
My Brace Rewards for December didn’t get Credited in my Gemini Account

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Windows 10 ; Version 1.34.80 Chromium: 97.0.4692.71 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes

What date did you verify your wallet?
29th Dec, 2021

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
This is my 1st month

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
Yes

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Yes

PS: My earlier thread with same Subject Line was closed by Community Developers after mentioning, it may take few additional days to process the same ; However without providing the timelines. So kindly do not close this thread till the payout is released. We need complete transparency ; Not some hide and seek game

For payout status, check https://brave.com/payout-status

It’ll take few days to fully completed. Thanks for your patience!

Nope, pal. Look at the recent topics. Everybody didn’t get their November payouts and our pending balances have all been completely wiped out. Further, I didn’t even get any ads all of December as well. There’s either a bug or Brave doesn’t have the funds to back BAT so they wiped out all the debts they owed.

2 Likes

Dear Moderators,

Just to update, the balance for December month to be paid out in the month pf January has been processed and is being shown in GEMINI Wallet.

Thanks for your hardwork. Appreciate the same

Regards

1 Like

Same problem bro my my payment is processing didn’t received in my Gemini account i verified my Gemini account on 17th December 2021 @eljuno @steeven

Mine got credited. Give it 1-2 days ; It will be credited

1 Like

I have about 3 profiles but only two profiles got paid but there is third profile which have about 15 BAT that didn’t come

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.