I am verified in Uphold but in my creator account show me an error messagge

Thank you @Thrive for your interest!!!
Yes, I hope that @SaltyBanana can explain me what is happening because I don’t understand
I didn’t anything since got the solutions, except reconnect my devices
Well, I will wait or tomorow I will open a new topic

1 Like

If there were any patience token, instead attention… You would have been rich until now.
It s been weeks since i am lurking this topic, and i admire the dodging power of brave staff, when it s about releasing their secret in how users get flagged.
:eyes:
Definitely you have to be rewarded in some way, dues to non F U C K words here.

I’m not desperate to resolve this issue. Unfortunately, the conditions in my country are different, but I want to contribute to the improvement of this Browser that allows other things that other browsers do not have.
thanks @Michael-Alexander

2 Likes

@Saoiray are you able to help at all?

@Thrive and @ricardodn Just a FYI, Creators suspensions aren’t handled here on Community. The only thing you can do is follow the instructions it gives, which is to email [email protected]

When it comes to reviews, they constantly are looking but I think it’s safe to consider that they essentially go over them once per month. So depending on your luck, might be anywhere from a few days to over a month before you’ll get a response.

Just so you know, the system gets finicky. Like I had someone who decided they wanted to give away their vBAT because they didn’t want to link to a custodial account. They sent me the nearly 200 BAT they had. Needless to say, that ended up getting my Creators flagged and I had to do what I just shared with you…sent in the email and they investigated. They didn’t just take my word for it either, I had to get the person who tipped me to provide their information and it took a while before they decided it was okay.

During that process, I had some people from BAT Brigade who shared that they had been suspended for receiving just 30 BAT from someone before. What specific details it’s looking for and what it’s flagging, I wouldn’t be able to tell you. It does seem random but it’s looking for anything unusual. Keep in mind main thing it was set for was with vBAT, where people are trying to buy and sell tips to people. Like “I’ll tip you 100 BAT if you send me 30 BAT to my Coinbase.” While that may not seem bad to some, it’s circumventing KYC/AML and could get Brave in a lot of trouble if they didn’t have safeguards against it.

Btw, haven’t seen SaltyBanana in a while. They were last active April 17, with the exception of one post not long ago. I often try to check the Activity page for different support people to see if they are around. For example: https://community.brave.com/u/saltybanana/activity

So they handled a lot up through that point, returned just to reply to one thing last week, and then vanished again. Not sure what’s going on. You’ll see the same type of situation with Evan123 and all. Pretty much been Mattches handling things solo on Community for a while. Not quite sure when everyone will be back around. But yeah, that’s why you haven’t seen SaltyBanana despite tagging them.

No clue if PTO, sick, quit, working on other platform (such as handling Twitter), if pulled from Community to catch up on Support Tickets, or what?

@Saoiray Thank you for all the info. Probably some of my friends linked your tips to one of my channels and didn’t register, but that was so long ago, when the system didn’t require registration and they probably chose send as monthly.
if this is the case, I can’t find out who it is and probably don’t know how or don’t want to register
can be the case?
I’m going to write to [email protected]

I feel sorry for those support users, who have problems and the Brave community lacks the necessary help

1 Like

Hi Ricardodn,

My deepest apologies for the long delay. I have been working heavily with Brave VPN and other premium products hence why my attention has been limited on Community.
If you are concerned about your suspensions, as Saoiray has mentioned we highly recommend that Creators write to the suspensions email. We will review your case once it is next in cue.
For other matters that require further investigation, we also recommend that you submit a ticket to our Support form.

@SaltyBananaI am glad to have you back here!
I’m gonna do as you and @Saoiray said.
Thank you!!

1 Like

Hi. The Brave Support Has removed my susppension!!
I wanted to let us know and thanks for all users and users support @Saoiray @SaltyBanana @Thrive
a lot of thanks!!
just one question: the Uphold support said me that I can connect many devices to Uphold account (i.e. three mobile phones, two notebooks and two PC) is that right? or you know about some problems with it
Regards

2 Likes

Hi @ricardodn great news :slight_smile:

If you are referring to Uphold specifically, that would be best for Uphold to answer/confirm directly.
If it’s in regards to how many devices you can have connected to Brave Rewards, regular linking limits were removed with the exception of Bitflyer. This went into effect May 25th, 2022.

Please note, the linking limit setting is based on standard device habits. If you are seeing an error message, it may be due to irregular usage.

@SaltyBanana Thanks for the answer!!

1 Like

So pleased to hear! :slight_smile:

If it helps, I have 8 devices connected.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.