I am not able to connect my brawe browser to the uphold account

Hey, my name is Aditya.
I am trying so hard to connect my uphold account with Brave Browser, but I’m not getting success in this process.
help me please

Connecting Brave Rewards with Uphold shouldn’t be hard if you are in a supported country :slightly_smiling_face: - https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/6539887971469-Supported-regions-for-verifying-Brave-Rewards-with-a-custodial-wallet-provider-

Hi Aditya!

The last notice we were given is that connecting to Uphold would be down for everyone for a little while. So regardless where you lived, you wouldn’t be able to connect/reconnect to Uphold. This should be resolved soon. You can see the notice at Temporary Pause On Uphold Linking

That said, it’s also important to notice that there is a secondary issue at hand where all but 19 countries were unable to connect to Gemini or Uphold. Brave is working on resolving those complications, but nobody knows how long until they open up to more regions again. So unless you live in one of the 19 countries listed below, you won’t be able to use Gemini or Uphold until they open connections between Brave, Gemini, and Uphold again.

NOTICE: New region restrictions on verifying Brave Rewards with Gemini

NOTICE: New region restrictions on verifying Brave Rewards with Uphold

I am using brave app throughout many months and I also get credit BAT in my uphold account but throughout last one month I don’t get my last month BAT in my uphold account, and also my this month BAT is also not increasing they stop at the point after which they don’t increase,
Please show my these two problem so I can get better experience on this app

Yaah, I also have around 100 bats but am not able to withdraw them. Can anyone help me with this?

how much time it will take??

Nobody knows, honestly. Not even sure which country you’re in. If you want to take the time to read all the details, I constantly provide updates in a Topic I created. You can read it at PSA: Unsupported Region

Brazil and India should be back soon, definitely should be by the end of next month. Every other country trying to be added as well, with goal of having done by the end of the year. But it’s a lot of things to deal with and there’s no guarantees. It’s just the goal and they are working hard to complete it in time.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.