Http://www.chaiandchill.com

I have provided for Social Media Sharing links in all my pages. They are showing up in Chrome and Opera but NOT in Brave. Why is it so? You can check chaiandchill.com in a Chrome browser to see the difference.

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Delete the any text above the line separator below before posting

Description of the issue:
How can this issue be reproduced?

Expected result:

Brave Version( check About Brave):

Additional Information:

http://wwwchaiandchill.com

@jsridhar,
It looks like there are 5 https upgrades that bar the social media login pane on the left from appear. Opening the Shields panel and disabling the Https upgrades setting allows the social icons to load.

I tried that. I have changed the settings. But, it still does not work.

Because we’re blocking load.sumo.com (For privacy reasons), I’d recommend loading your social icons without relying on a third-party script.

Thank you. I know you have done your part correctly. Unfortunately, I an a non technical dumbo and do not how to do it. Anyway, thank you. I will take someone else’s help to find a solution.

Sridhar

Who ever designed the site, or adjust the template to get them to remove the sumo.com dependancy. Basically talk to the web designer of the site, and link to this thread

The ignorant Me is the web designer!! I have done it through trial and error and through some online tutorials!!

Just remove the sumo.com dependancy in your code then

Dear Ryan,

I know that I am becoming a nuisance to you! But i just do not know how to remove the dependency in my code.

Sridhar

I can’t help here, i’m not a web designer. just look at the social elements, and why sumo is needed. Consult others regarding your hosting to be honest.

Sure. I understand and appreciate your guidance.

Best

Sridhar

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.