Yeah! Congrats, you made it

My Brave is up to date- Version 0.66.99 Chromium: 75.0.3770.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Every time we select a saved link (possibly saved previously via the April cancelled Brave Version) we are directed back the “Yeah! Congrats, you made it.” w/o any advancement to the link we had saved and selected.

How do we fix?

UPDATE: Can anyone help us with this?

Another Follow-up (7/16). No responses seen as yet. Are we in the right place to get help? Please let us know!

With “saved link” do you mean bookmarks? And every time you click on a bookmark, you are being redirected to the same page, regardless of what the bookmark should link to?

Maybe a screenshot or even better a gif would help to better be able to help you.

Hi @chbpe,

Thanks for your post. It looks like you are using Muon, a version of the browser that is no longer supported.

Please download the latest version here - https://brave.com/.

Let me know if there’s anything else that I can help to answer!

program in use is current:

Brave is up to date

Version 0.66.100 Chromium:
75.0.3770.142 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Thanks.

Screen image you requested is attached.

Text below repeats About as installed seems okay.

(Attachment Congratulations screen.docx is missing)

Documents cannot be uploaded here, you can only post pictures.
If you want to make sure everything comes through, maybe it’s better to reply directly from the forum instead of per mail.

Tried a couple of times to send back a pic of the website notice I received but that is not allowed so it bounced. I reloaded a new Brave version but same thing. HELP!

It’s hard to help you without really knowing what the problem might be.
Could you provide some exact steps to reproduce your problem? What link do you click on?

Could you try again to attach a screenshot? Try to click the Print key on your keyboard, it might be labeled “PrtScn”. Then you can simply paste it (Ctrl+V) into the reply box here.

Thanks for trying to help on this. I cannot attach any images of screen shots as images are not allowed to be sent in (?).

Will try again here.

• NOTE: This communication, including any attachments, may contain confidential information intended only for the designated recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient, please delete this e-mail, including any attachments.*

(Attachment Congratulations screen.docx is missing)

It looks like you are still trying to attach a document, not an image. Also, you are still replying by email.

Please open this thread in your browser (click here) instead of replying by email, then follow the steps from my previous reply.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.