How to receive Donations as Creator (outside the 12 countries)

Hi,

As Creator, I use to receive donations. However, with the new limitation of Uphold and Gemini, I’m wondering how these donations are managed ?

• When someone does a donation, how do I get these BATs ?
  • How to I move these donated BATS to my Brave Wallet?
    -How to get donations directly to my Brave Wallet ?

Thank you :slight_smile:

Tagging @Bananas12, another community member, who may be able to help you with your issue.

I can’t help, sorry. I think creators can still receive donations in their Uphold/Gemini accounts and it is just Rewards connections that are restricted. Are you receiving any specific error messages? If you are still experiencing an issue, please update your post with more detailed information, especially related to why you cannot receive donations.

Posting Help Center articles about Creators accounts for reference that may help answer some of your questions.

@Chocoholic Restrictions only exist on Brave Revards
You can seamlessly connect your wallet to publishers and earn rewards in the future.

@twenster If the linked Help Center article do not help, and you are experiencing a problem, please provide more detail. I am not a creator and do not know the ins and outs of creator accounts. Hopefully, if you still have questions, or problems, a community member and/or Brave support who have more knowledge of Creator accounts will pop in and help.

Thanks for the answer.

As a Brave Rewards user, donations to creators then still works, right ? Rewards that are still in the browser (and not in Uphold/gemini) can still be donated. Correct ?
(You can’t donated once BATS are in Gemini / Uphold)

Thank you for your help

I have no problem, but this is a question I’m wondering when a third party decide something outside Brave ecosystem.

Correct. Outside the supported regions it is still possible to receive rewards in the browsers and donate them to creators.

Test

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.