How to lose brave users in a few easy steps

Just wanted to let everybody know that my problem

still has not been solved after 9 months

My Brave still does not sync my BAT to my Uphold.

Support stopped replying in our dm conversation.

My case is textbook material for how to lose a user in a few simple steps:

1. Do not deliver on the key feature
  2. Do not give insight into the problem but rather feed the user off with general phrases
  3. Stop replying
    4. Do not solve his bloody problem or give an alternative solution

Honestly guys, this way you are squandering the users’ trust recklessly.
If the guys behind Brave wouldn’t be well-reputed many more people would talk about a scam.

Ummm. . . Brave Rewards is NOWHERE NEAR the “key feature” of the browser. There are VERY few Brave staff and THOUSANDS of users requesting help (plus hundreds more just complaining and whining, taking up valuable staff time), so please be patient. The Brave Rewards program is NOT the main purpose of the Brave browser, so dedicating a lot of staff to Brave Rewards is not feasible. The staff focus their efforts on finding and fixing errors in the program that cause the issues, which takes time. Fixing individual accounts is not their focus.

The Brave browser doesn’t exist for the sole purpose of paying people BAT rewards. It is, first and foremost, a browser that protects users’ privacy. The first priority of the devs is to maintain and improve the browser. The Brave Rewards program is just a nice-to-have extra, so any glitches with the Brave Rewards program are dealt with when they have time, as it should be.

1 Like

Hi @jimjom, I’m genuinely sorry for your experience. I can investigate right away. Can you DM me your Wallet ID, and a screenshot of your rewards panel? Also, the email linked to your Uphold account. We’ll get this resolved. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.