How do I set DuckDuckGo as my default search engine with Brave?

Even with Brave browser, Google seems to be the default search engine.
I’ve enabled DuckDuckGo with Brave but they don’t seem to integrate.

Well for me there’s no problem with it. And instead of DuckDuckGo search engine use Brave search engine (if you want) Go to settings then click on “Search engine” Then select the search engine you want to use.

I’m not seeing that option (“settings”). Now, I’m at the Brave Help Center.

Here is the Screenshot if you need help…

2 Likes

Yes that’s what i ment! I didn’t upload a screenshot because i don’t know how to and because i’m lazy UwU

Thank you for the screen shot. I was able to view the URL and type that in, but I don’t know how to get there by selecting on links in Brave.com
Now that I am in “settings” I clicked unto “search engine” and still didn’t see an option for installing DuckDuckGo as my search engine. Only an option for selecting Brave also as a search engine. What is the difference between DuckDuckGo and Brave search engine? Does Brave have the same selection bias as Google search?

Now I see the option for search engine, thanks.
Still not clear where the link is on Brave.com that will take me to the settings page

If you were using DuckDuckGo for the privacy feature, I would say that Brave Search is also the same and is good for Privacy.

Steps To Find the option:

• Near the top-right corner there is a Search option there you can go and Search for “Search Engine”
    SS1

• Now click the Drop Down Arrow and select ‘DuckDuckGo’

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.