Choosing Search engines - I'm new

I know this probably sounds like I’m an idiot but I don’t know who to use as a good search engine that works with Brave. I used to use DuckDuck go but I’m so used to Google that I’m lost. Why do they have it as a choice but when I went to download it I realized they have named duck duck go as a browser…ugh What’s the difference? Should I Google it? Lol

2 Likes

what?

can you explain yourself xd, sorry i didn´t understand what you are traying to say.

DuckDuck go has it´s own browser and search engine. Is like google that has google chrome and a search engine named google.

As for: what is best? That´s your choice.

You can change your main search engine with brave going to:

1. configurations
  2. Search engine:

Hello, as @ambrocioisaias2808 says, It depends on you.

If you don’t want to “complicate” yourself or you used it before, you can use google. If you want a more private browsing or just try something new: use DuckDuckGo. There is also the option to use ecosia, it is assumed that the search engine is private and also the profits of the search engine are donated to reforestation.

They are not the only options, there are other options that it would be better for you to look for yourself so that you can decide which one you prefer or which would be appropriate for you :smiley:

Greetings and goodluck!, Markook

2 Likes

There isn’t one person on earth who knows what they DON’T know :grinning: …hence there’s no such thing as a silly question.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.