Hey suddenly my uphold account is restricted

Thanks i deleted it

@sam107,
Unfortunately, the best I can do for you is reach out to our Uphold contacts and confirm that the verdict they reached on your account is accurate — but this decision is not up to us, nor do we have any control over who is/isn’t restricted, flagged, banned, etc. with respect to Uphold accounts.

Can you send me a DM with the email associated with your Uphold account?

2 Likes

I have DM u plzz check🙏

Plz help :sob::sob: they are not providing the withdrawal saying again like
It’s not refundable and remaining funds will be go back to the source of origin, i dont understand :sob::sob::pray::pray:
Why they are freezing the money :sob::sob:
I told if they want they can close the account but atleast give my funds back as this my hard earned money, invested for my education :sob::sob::sob: i regret why i hold the coins in the uphold :sob:

I am not able to sleep from yesterday because of this stress :sob::sob:
I really want my funds back :pray::pray::pray::pray:
@Mattches

Can u help me in this :sob:

there isn’t anything that I can do, I’m just some schmuck on the internet.

@sam107 He said he would try to do what little he can. Please be careful on tagging and responding too much, as that turns into spamming. There have been people who get their Brave Community accounts muted or suspended as a result. Try to be patient and know he’ll help when possible, but there are also other things which take priority. Be prepared for it to be more than a week before hearing anything more, with some people waiting over a month.

Also, it is currently Friday. Staff tends not to work over the weekend, so you most likely won’t hear anything tomorrow or the day after.

Sorry for that :sob:
But i am really scared of losing my money :sob:
And i am very much dipressed :pray:
I didn’t do anything and now they are saying that the funds are not refundable, which is giving me heartattack.
Will wait for his response :pray:

3 Likes

@Mattches
Did u have a talk😢

1 Like

@sam107
Unfortunately there is nothing we can do here. Uphold’s decision appears to be legitimate and final. Please do not open any more threads or send any more DMs here on Community regarding this issue, as this is outside of Brave’s control entirely.