Uphold Account Restricted after I transfered my XRP from Coinbase to my uphold wallet

Hello there I am new to the community and I would like some help please! I have an uphold account and I transfered XRP from Coinbase to my Uphold account. And now out of the blue they say my account is restricted? After doing some research all I see are horror stories of people not recovering their money. But I saw a post here where @Mattches helped. Can you help me please? Because every penny I own is their and I need to pay bills.

@andreygulyy,
If I’m understanding correctly, it sounds like you have an issue with a transfer of funds on Uphold and an account restriction issue, also directly related to Uphold. As such, you should take this issue up with Uphold support as I’m not sure what we can do for you, as this issue is not related to Brave.

Mattches please I need your help my account was debited $5000 dollars and is showing refunds to customers wallet please I need your help

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.