Help! Google Searches in Browser Bar are being blocked

This is frustrating and I can’t resolve this.

I have shields down for Google.

I will search Google in a new tab from the search box on the Google home page:

https://www.google.com/search?q=amica&source=hp&ei=xAHnYZvAFIigptQP2_OcwAY&iflsig=ALs-wAMAAAAAYecP1Fav_PkNntrsWnxgaPWU6MGRthwm&ved=0ahUKEwibstiV8rv1AhUIkIkEHds5B2gQ4dUDCAk&uact=5&oq=amica&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAMyCAgAEIAEELEDMg4ILhCABBCxAxDHARCjAjIICAAQgAQQsQMyCAgAEIAEELEDMggIABCABBCxAzIICAAQgAQQsQMyCAgAEIAEELEDMg4ILhCABBCxAxDHARCvATIFCAAQgAQyCAgAEIAEELEDOhEILhCABBCxAxCDARDHARDRAzoLCAAQgAQQsQMQgwE6CAguELEDEIMBOg4ILhCABBCxAxDHARDRAzoLCC4QgAQQxwEQowI6CAguEIAEELEDOggIABCABBDJAzoFCAAQkgM6CwguEIAEEMcBEK8BUABYzgRgqgVoAHAAeACAAYQBiAHrA5IBAzIuM5gBAKABAQ&sclient=gws-wiz

This query hangs and does nothing. All I see is a blank white screen.

The only way I can get the search through is by removing everything after my query word(s). In this instance Amica.

This also happens when I type in www.google.com into the address bar and then enter my search query.

AND, it also happens when I type my query in the Brave search bar.

Any ideas?

Screenshot from 2022-01-07 08-15-12

All are working for me. Issue might be limited to your browser/device.
Try to clear cache and cookies (all or only related to google).
Does other search engines work normally??
Check your DNS settings inside the browser. If you have changed them previously, then change it back to default (just reset all your settings from menu option). If you are using custom DNS resolver like cloudlfare, revert it back to your ISP DNS.

If my suggested workarounds do not work, then other users or brave team might be able to help.

Hey I am being haunted with this issue on my browser client.
I tried removing history and cached data as of now.

Brave 1.34.81 amd64
Chromium: 97.0.4692.99 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Linux legion-pop-os

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.