[HELP] All bats lost suddenly

Hey Support Team please help i suddenly lost all my bats so let me tell u in detail i turned on my laptop after 1 hour checked brave it was showing 0 bat refreshed restarted laptop still same i have proof i had 16 bats please do something this is absolute cheating

This is after reset of bats screenshot u can clearly see ads this month 238 please help @steeven

@eljuno please help it was almost 3USD bro

is any morderator willling to help this genuine bug?

@steeven please look into this

Hello there. Is your brave connect with Uphold account ?

No bro not connected

Then it is hard to get it back did you reinstall browser ?

No bro as i mentioned i didn’t do anything suddenly all bats disappeared i appeal all moderators to please refund my lost bats in uphold

Did you turned off auto contribution option ?

Also check tip section for better understanding
tips

Yup it is set to off from starting

Hi @Krutik, did you receive a payment to your browser wallet this month?

Yes but only 6 bat it was plus u are not getting what actually happened i opened brave and suddenly my brave settings was also went to default and brave wallet became empty and please dont say i reinstalled browser if i might have did then ads received this month counter would have been to zero but it’s still on 238 position u can see in screenshot inshort there was bug or something went wrong and i lost my 16 bats please help me to restore it thank you

@steeven please help it was 3$

Yo bro @steeven any help?

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

Hey bro i messaged you all details sorry i was out of station please help me to get my lost bats back thanks

@steeven hey bro i gave u information no reply still please help

Your auto-contribute is on you should turn it off

buddy that screenshot is after i lost all BAT it was off before so that’s not an cause of BAT lost