[HELP] All bats lost suddenly

Who knows man maybe they want us to create uphold account or they take away BAT

Did you try restarting laptop or turning it off for few minutes?

dont know i gave all required information to @steeven waiting for his help on recovering my earned bats

yeah ofc i did that first no solution

Try getting one AD maybe that will fix the problem

i did it started from 0 only

@steeven any updates bro?

version 1.15.75 win7

in july 2020 was
contributed 0.75 bat

i sent DM days ago
i did not receive refund
For Brave users impacted by the Auto-Contribute bug 70

Please could you assist in refunding me

@ceec

Thanks for reporting. I can help to troubleshoot. A few questions to start:

• Do you have multiple devices linked to your Uphold?
  • If so, can you share a screenshot of your Contributions and Event Log tabs which can be found here brave://rewards-internals/

Thank you in advance!

I am also facing this same issue. My BATs have also gone missing. Please help.

1 Like

This just happened to me as well. Lost all the BATs and now the counter is reset but I still have the count of the number of Ads received this month

1 Like

lost mine as well .please help

I just notice all my bat is missing from my brave rewards section too, I had around 4-5 bat and now nothing. I never used auto contribute or tips. I dont even have enough bat yet to verify my wallet. I should have 4-5 bat coming to me November 5th and now I have no tokens at all but my ad count is still there.

1 Like

Do you have multiple devices linked to your Uphold?

no i dont have

This issue seem to be fixed now. All my missing BATs are back in my account. Thanks.

not fixed for me my bats are still missing @steeven kindly check your DM i messaged u details

Not hijacking the thread but I lost $27.00USD in BAT this month. It just magically disappeared from the account… now it shows .59 cents and it’s the 20th of the month… You are ripping people off…

2 Likes