I have not received my BAT Rewards for 2 months - Unverified Wallet

Briefly describe your issue:
I have not received BAT rewards for the past 2 months. When I didn’t get my Febuary payout, I decided to wait patiently to see if they came later but they never did. I figured it wasn’t too big of a deal to not get my rewards one month but now that I haven’t received my March payout, it seems like a bigger issue to me. I’m using an unverified wallet, so according to the current status, the claim should be available for March payouts and I have received it on my other devices.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Windows 10
Brave v1.36.112 (latest version as of today)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
No

What date did you verify your wallet?
N/A - unverified wallet

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes, December was my first month on this machine and I did receive my rewards in January as expected. I have not received any rewards since then.

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes, USA

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
N/A - Windows PC

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
N/A - unverified wallet, not linked to Uphold

2 Likes

@KCole313 Weird, not sure what’s going on there. You are saying that you’re seeing ads and it’s showing that you have Estimated Earnings and all, but it hasn’t paid out? What happens to your Estimated Earnings at the end of the month? Did it go back to 0, does it keep increasing, or what?

Anyway, just asked for some info but overall you’re going to need to send a message (DM) to @Mattches and/or @steeven with some of this information you shared but also with your Wallet Information from brave://rewards-internals so they can investigate. The DM will serve as a ticket for them on your issue but it’s also meant because things like your Wallet ID and all shouldn’t be shared publicly. They’ll need it though to look at things from their end on getting payments sent through or identifying the cause of your issue.

Just keep in mind they keep busy and it’s only the couple of them handling these issues. They try to get through things as quickly and accurately as they can, but with hundreds or more of messages and tags each day, it sadly can take several weeks to get to messages and then up to a couple weeks to investigate and resolve. Hopefully yours will be quick, but don’t be shocked or think you’re ignored if it goes a little while. I usually say follow-up if you hear nothing within like 10-14 days. But try to give them at least that much time.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.