Havent recieved any rewards at all

Briefly describe your issue:
hello I have not received any rewards the entire time I’ve been using brave browser and now I’m not even seeing ads I have been using it for a few months and had a lot of BAT the first two months but never received them in my wallet
What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

Version 1.37.109 Chromium: 100.0.4896.60 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
yes
What date did you verify your wallet?

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
no
Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
no
Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
yes
Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
yes
**Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??**yes

Hi and welcome to the community. :slightly_smiling_face:

Just to clarify,

1. You are using an Android device? Is that correct? This one is confusing because I don’t think 1.37.109 is out yet for Android but you are saying you passed SafetyNet check. You can find your OS and Brave version at brave://version. Just post the information from there.
  2. Your wallet is verified with Uphold (only custodial provider for Android at this time) but you have never been able to connect and receive a payout, correct?
  3. Is the BAT you’ve earned still in your Brave Rewards wallet and it rolled over each month or is it displaying as a balance? In other words, you have claimed your earned BAT in previous months.
  4. You are not receiving any error messages, correct? If you are receiving an error message, what is the message?

There may be more questions but for now can you clarify the above?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.