Frequent automatic zebpay disconnection

Briefly describe your issue:**
I have all 3 versions of brave on my windows pc and all 3 are connected to same Zebpay account. everything is working fine but the zebpay account automatically disconnects from the browser every other day. Its shows that this is fine and it is done for security reasons. But this is very inconvenient to connect it every day again and again.
IS IT ONLY HAPPENING TO ME OR WITH EVERYONE ELSE ALSO
Screenshot 2023-09-19 235016

What Operating System and Brave version are you using? - Windows 11 , Latest versions of all 3 Brave

Who is your verified custodian? - Zebpay

Are you in a supported region? - YES

@Saoiray @SmartyAadi

2 Likes

@Kay146 this is something known and happening to just about all. You can see some discussion such as below:

It’s been passed on to Rewards team and they are talking to ZebPay. From my understanding, you still earn BAT and receive payouts. The only thing that Rewards widget is for is so you can tip people and you can see your balance that’s already in ZebPay

3 Likes

Umm doesn’t happen on my brave release version on Win10.
I’ll check tomorrow and let you know.
As far as I remember, I haven’t logged in after I did once updated to 1.58

3 Likes

My Zebpay account also disconnects and till now I have not received any BAT this month. I started using Brave a month back.

it doesnt looks like you earned something the previous month, cause i have never seen the estimated earnings 0.000 if its being used for a month as you are saying. maybe you earned nothing . Dude start scrolling brave news and start earning some real bats

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.