Fix Reopen closed tabs are not opening in Maximized window mode( For links opened via "open link in new window" , see the video)

Finally found a Super Effective Fix for this issue

Initially i made 1st video with a fix but i failed to show the “reopen closed tab” part on it…

So i made a 2nd video exactly matching the 1st video…it wont be exactly same but it will show you that the fix is working everwhere.

Also, Forgive me for this 2nd video’s quality, its loom team responsible for this quality…

i did not care about perfection because this is shown only for reference purpose… Most of the things won’t be clearly visible but the windows actions and the fix can be seen very clearly.

Solution ?

Consider the very 1st reply as “problem”

Previous Reply as “Workaround”

And this Reply as “Fix” , this method manages to fix the issue for 99.99%, that 0.1% fails due to this not being brave browser issue but rather its Microsoft issue…they may have failed to test it out and thus they are unaware…

The way to have this issue fixed is by “Keeping only 1 Browser window” open (close every other softwares which are running including File explorer (explorer.exe)) and then after you made sure that only 1 is opened, choose this option by right clicking on Taskbar…

once you have done this part, issue will be fixed as seen in the above videos

Watch both videos fully.