Failure to fully calculate BAT for payout to uphold

Hi,

I didn’t find a similar post.
Am I the only one who has a problem with the correct BAT calculation for the payment?
In Brave on Windows 10 from 11BAT collected from advertising, this month I was charged only 0.7 BAT to pay to the verified Uphold wallet.
Something’s not working right here.
The problem has been going on for 3 months, despite subsequent updates and subsequent payments, the problem remains the same and I’m starting to fear that I will lose these BAT.

Regards
Joel

I have the same problem. I just assumed it was the same problem as people that aren’t getting their full earnings for unverified wallets were having. Something about the viewed ads not being confirmed(?) for payout? It’s been going on for a few months now.

EDIT: I’ve joked that by the time they fix it (if they do) many users will be getting extremely large payouts one month and get flagged for ‘fraud’ by the system and get their accounts terminated.

I have considerable concerns that I will lose these BATs. First, I had a problem with calculating BAT payments on the phone, for half a year the support team was looking for a solution, when it found it and solved the problem on the phone, there was a problem with calculating BAT payments on the notebook.
I have already lost 26 BATs once, another loss will completely destroy my desire to collect BAT from advertisements.

How did you not notice the 20 other posts about this issue?

2 Likes

Really? Community gets flooded from this issue each month and you didn’t find a similar post?

1 Like

Hi @Jo_eL, thanks for writing in. I just reviewed our DM history from November 21’, and your 26 BAT was refunded then. Maybe I’m missing something.

When a new month begins, the display value of the current earnings will reset, and you will now see a countdown that tells you when your BAT earnings over the previous month will be arriving (for example, “+0.02 BAT arriving in 5 days”).

The estimated earnings you’re seeing up until this point have included these BAT that were not yet reconciled — so when your final payout balance for the month is calculated, its a mismatch between what was estimated and what is actually earned.

It basically means that you earned from it, but the ads aren’t reconciled by the time the payment period starts. So for example, if you earn .05 BAT at the end of the payment period, that BAT may take a couple days to be reconciled (maybe “processed” is an easier to understand term) — which means it doesn’t actually count towards what you earned this month and you’ll instead earn it next month.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Thanks @steeven for your reply!

Yes, you checked well that you yourself sent me the compensation that I received on the uphold, but with the next browser update my status of accumulated BATs simply reset.

As for the problem with the browser on win10, to be clear, I understand the process of calculating BATs for payment, but since December I have accumulated 11 BATs that have not been paid out, in which case I can count on being paid BATs one beautiful month or can I write off these BATs?

Uninstalling… dont keep slaving for their pipe habits. Never fear there is a big new browser on the brink of being born. A project that has been more secretive than the Manhattan Project ( and i was born in Oak Ridge aka the secret city so i know a good secret when i hear one) and whos got rewards that will make ppl go “Wowser what a great browser”!! Hint hint , sorry thats the best spoiler i can give… soon my friends, very soon !!! Btw folks, go to opensea and buy those 865prahjex nfts, they support Ukraine humanitarian efforts and jezzz dont they need it right now…

May payouts have just started processing.

Please follow this thread for further updates regarding May payments - Ads Payout Status Update.

Thank you for your patience!

1 Like