Bat token receive problem every month

I earn total 6.7 bat but here shown only 0.225 every month i faced that same problem
In all of my connected device i will received less bat.
Please @steeven @Mattches take it seriously

Second month in a row same thing happened. Ok, this month i got more. On main acc from 7bat i recived 5.6, and on other two from 3-2 bat i miss 0.5 that stayed in Estimated earnings for april.

I will only received 0.225 bro…it is not right thing…

The estimated earnings you’re seeing up until this point has included these BAT that was not yet reconciled — so when your final payout balance for the month is calculated, it’s a mismatch between what was estimated and what is actually earned.

It basically means that you earned from it, but the ads aren’t reconciled by the time the payment period starts. So for example, if you earn .05 BAT at the end of the payment period, that BAT may take a couple of days to be reconciled (maybe “processed” is an easier to understand the term) — which means it doesn’t actually count towards what you earned this month and you’ll instead earn it next month.

1 Like

You mean that i will received full amount of bat or more than 0.225 bat when payment will reached into my account after 8th april.

Is it possible??

Because of past month i received only 0.995 bat instead of my estimated earning 1.3 bat .

It is possible that you may get till 8 April or next month.

I’m having the same problem second month in a row.
Last month i ended up with around ~1.4 BAT over on my account, didn’t transfer to uphold.
Now i have 2.2 BAT over. It keeps growing.

So when will those funds transfer again?

Same problem for me. Its happening like this for past 2 months

Same problem here. This is the second time the ads rewards to pay are actually less than the estimate for the month (about a quarter), and last month the rewards (small as they were) were not transferred to uphold.

@steeven , I am experiencing the same Brave rewards reconciliation delay that many are posting about. I understand your explanation (and very much appreciate it as well, btw) on why this is occurring, however, I was hoping that you could clarify one point for me. My March BAT earnings were 7.02… but only 3.033 will “arrive in 6 days”. I get that the remaining 3.98BAT wasnt reconciled before the end of the March earnings period, but how is it that WELL over half of the entire month of March’s earnings were not reconciled before the end of the months pay period? 3.98BAT out of 7.02, close to 60% wasnt reconciled before the deadline. Im not concerned because as you stated, the remainder will just be paid out to me in the next month but it makes me wonder, are reconciliation periods in fact closer to a matter of WEEKS instead of days, as you stated in your reply to the Brave Community? Just trying to understand. Thank you for your time… :pray:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.