Thanks for testing – and that’s good news!
It’s likely a simple caching error which can be resolved by clearing your browsing data.
However, it’s likely an error specific to this site and not all sites – clearing site data for Expensify should do the trick. To do so (don’t worry, not as many steps as it seems):
- Visit Expensify and click the “lock” icon on the left side of the address bar
- Scroll to the very bottom and click
- Now scroll back to the top of the page and click the “back” arrow – this should land you in
- Go to
Cookies --> See all cookies and site data
- Use the search box and run a search for
Remove All Shown to clear any remaining cookie data for the site.
- Relaunch Brave, visit and authenticate into Expensify.
If this does not work, you may want to try clearing all your browsing data.
You can clear any/all your data by going to
Menu --> History --> Clear Browsing Data – ensure that the
Cookies and Site Data box is checked.
Let me know if this resolves your issue or if any of the above is unclear.